after using 'Auto-settings' can't use appl.

Help
VReijs
2008-02-08
2013-05-20
  • VReijs
    VReijs
    2008-02-08

Hello,

I was trying out 'Auto-Settings' on an application, and had set it to 'User save settings' Auto set size, auto-set positon auto-set desktop.

For some reason I am now not able anymore to mazimize/restore the application window (it is in the task bar only). How can I recovere form this.
    I have deinstalled, reinstalled, deinstalled, reinstalled,deinstalled, reinstalled, bothte applicaiton and Vritual Dimension, but not solution.

I also cleared up the registry with a program of Clarysoft, but that also did not help.

Can you help! Thanks.

All the best,

Victor

• AndyAM
      AndyAM
      2008-02-11

Any chance the window has moved beyond the edge of the desktop?  Try right clicking on the taskbar and selecting one of the 'tile' or 'cascade' windows choices.

• VReijs
        VReijs
        2008-02-17

Hello Andy,
        Nothing of this worked (even if I do one of these choices; I get a sub window and even 'Maximize' does not work!). I got it to work, but don't ask me what I did. I tryed many variries of the Virutal Dimensions 'Auto-settings' and after half an hour trying I got it to work again... Sorry I don't know how, but I also don't want to reproduce it (and the possibility of being able to use the application).

All the best,

Victor