mike jones
2009-09-24
2013-04-24
  • mike jones
    mike jones
    2009-09-24

Welcome to Open Discussion

• 1st post!

I thought I would let everyone (just you?) know that I am downloading the VIPER Live ISO now, will run it and let you know how I get on.

-

• Hey, me again - I gotta say, the distro looks lush but unfortunetely doesn't have the right tools for what I want to do.

Seems to be lacking in the complete Aircrack-ng suite - which is a crying shame!

Anyway, it's fast and stable!

I hope people can find a better use for it than I.

-

• milton
    milton
    2009-10-12

Hi all,

I want to use VAST on a Netbook without cdrom: Acer Aspire One ZG5.
    Any help to make bootable on usb or network ?

Thanks in advance !
    Regards

• mike jones
    mike jones
    2009-10-12

I am planning on adding some wireless tools as well in the near future.

• mike jones
    mike jones
    2009-10-12

with Ubuntu there is an app called "usb-creator" what I do is run the app with a 2+ gig usb stick mounted and locate the VAST iso and choose it as the "other location" run the usb-creator and its all automatic from there. Thanks again for downloading the ISO!

• milton
    milton
    2009-10-12

I meant i'm lazy to search for… :D I searched a little bit and if succeed will post the tutorial :)

• HI everyone, found UCSniff which lead me here, the distro looks grate but im having problems with UCSniff crashing on both windows and linux, I have loaded the distro on to a laptop to try out but if I try play an audio file to just crashing with an illegal operation error.

Any ideas?

• mike jones
    mike jones
    2010-07-19

What are you using to play the file? How are you invoking UCSniff. Give us some details and I will do my best to give you an answer.

• Anonymous
    2010-09-24

I'm not seeing how to use UCSniff to find targets without actually ARP poisoning.  The ARP Poisoning wouldn't release the ARPs properly for me.  A clear way to just scan would be nice.

• Lee
    Lee
    2010-10-03

Just tried the distro. Really like the Unbuntu Gnome environment -  MUCH "friendlier" than KDE IMO.  I installed Wicd instead of the Network applet, this seemed to help. Then wireless worked out of the box! Kismet was rock solid and all wireless drivers needed were there. I intend to learn more. Thank you.

• AntiSecMet
    AntiSecMet
    2012-08-13

I think I really like this system,But I did not find the address of its mirror sites.

You can download the address to me?

email:AntiSecMet@gmail.com