Error: CSS did not load.
This may happen on the first request due to CSS mimetype issues.
Try clearing your browser cache and refreshing.
Viking 1.5 Released
Viking 1.5 (2013-10-13)
New features since 1.4.2
- Startup preferences for ease of use.
- Multi layer/track statistics.
- Multi layer/track or waypoint detailed lists.
- Control sorting of layers and quick show/hide all options.
- Configurable layer defaults.
- Optimizations when loading and drawing large numbers of tracks.
- Allow higher zoom levels up to 1/32 (OSM z22 equivalent but maps only requested up to z19).
- Retain internal options across sessions.
- Selectable online router service provider (now including OSRM)
- 'Via' points online route refining.
- Download a file directly from an URL.
- Datasource acquiring files from URLs related to the current view.
- Support timestamps (read only) in waypoints.
- Support naming trackpoints.
- Request downloading a region of maps over multiple zoom levels.
- Support Compressed My OSM Traces files (requires libbz2 and libmagic).
- Support opening files drag and drop on to the viewport.
- Support relative paths in Viking files.
- Add support for OSM Humanitarian (HOT) Style Map.
- Advanced preferences.
- Optional track labelling on the viewport.
- Translations for the Basque language.
- Improved Help Manual.
- Many internal improvements.
Fixes since 1.4.2
- Fix crashing if attempting to Extend a Route via the Route Finder when the route has no points.