How can I Seeking the video in videomixing?

xiao niu
2009-05-11
2013-01-10
  • xiao niu
    xiao niu
    2009-05-11

How can I Seeking the video in videomixing?
    Have any mothed?
    I try to use the expose the IMediaSeeking interface, but when I seeking , the procedure step into the pseek->setposition,the procedure is dead, I don't know what's wrong with it , I have used the way in other software , why ? Trouble everbody

• RTVC
      RTVC
      2009-05-19

Hi xiaoniu,
      Unfortunately I didn't implement the IMediaSeeking interface so I can't give you any advice on that.
      I would have a look at the source code of CTransformFilter, etc in the DirectShow base classes.
      Maybe you can find an example in there and then apply the concept to the case where there are two inputs?

I'll have a look at that when I get a chance, let me know if you come right though.

Regards,
      Ralf

• Dave Jameson
    Dave Jameson
    2012-06-06

Hi,

Sorry to resurrect an old thread, but I have the same question for the Picture in Picture filter.  My graph crashs when I try to seek the graph.  Am I right in thinking that this still hasn't been implemented?

Cheers, Dave.

• Ralf Globisch
    Ralf Globisch
    2012-06-10

Hi Dave,
    That's correct, it has not been implemented and we currently do not have any plans/resources to do so.

Of course if you do implement it, we'd be more than happy to add it into the project :-)

Cheers,
    Ralf