Learn how easy it is to sync an existing GitHub or Google Code repo to a SourceForge project! See Demo

Close

No audio/video synchronization

Help
Lucas
2009-11-13
2013-05-02
  • Lucas
    Lucas
    2009-11-13

Hi
    I realy like the Videomonkey especialy for the meta tag and its quick, but in all converted video I have audio/video synchronization issue (the video is about 1 sec before the audio). I read that it could be the problem with fsp. I'm converting the mpeg-2 (program satelite streem) the fsp for this file is 25 and whatever I chooce it always is a synchronization issue. Do you have the same problem. Mayby on Snow Leopard is OK.

• Anonymous
    2010-02-28

I also have sync problems, with options "All Apple Devices" and normal/fast/high quality (tryied them all).
    It seems one of the ffmpeg options for libx264 screws all the things up!

sample arguments monkey produces resulting in asynchronous A/V stream (that is sound appears about a second after the video):

ffmpeg -threads 2 -y -i "SomeMpeg4Mp3Video.avi" -vcodec libx264 -b 443601.225 -s 320x176 -aspect 320:176 -r 11.988 -async 50 -acodec libfaac -ab 16000 -ar 11025 -ac 1 -vpre normal -bf 0 -coder 0 -flags2 -wpred-dct8x8 "FunkyH264AaciPodVideo.mp4"

I've tried varous presents directly with ffmpeg program and some do sync well and some dont, unfortunately I dont have time any more this weekend.

Could anyone have a look at this? otherwise I will do it next weekend.

• jodtee
    jodtee
    2010-05-07

I have the same Problem. Had it with 0.6 and so with 0.8.
    Trying to find a setting to avoid this bug, otherwise I'm forced to use another app :(

Maybe the developer could try to fix this, please.

THX