From: Martin Vauchel <bulk@va...> - 2009-03-03 09:13:52
Andreas and I finished the code clean up of the Allociné engine
yesterday, and Andreas commited it to the CVS repository.
Feel free to get it and test it!
- It now actually fetches all the data from Allociné ;
- if you type special characters (such as accents) in movie title when
inserting a new movie, you will now get results. (you still can ommit
the special characters if you like...) ;
- the engine now returns genres and countries in english. This to be
consistent with all other engines in VideoDB.
Please report any problems to the list.
For french users:
- if you wish to receive country names in french, simply edit the
allocine.php script. Find the $map_countries array, uncomment the
french version and comment the english version, it's already in the
- if you wish to receive and store the genres in french, you will need
to edit the file, find the $map_genres array, translate the genre
values to french (or comment out the array and create a new one) and
finally report the translations in the mysql 'genres' table...
Martin Vauchel --
Be yourself no matter what they say...