Excellent, good work! I'll include it asap. I've als taken
the opportunity and modified the way search engines get into the lookup
template. The code is now encapsulated in engines.php, the logic from the
tempaltes is removed.
I've just completed a patch to the release version 2.0.2 to add
support for the French movie site Allociné (http://allocine.fr). I've tested the code
with a data set consisting of a friend's ~550 DVD collection, and I think I've
ironed out all of the bugs. The patch file I'm including alters the
templates and the config file to allow for the new engine, and I've included the
engine file as well. Since the actors system doesn't currently support
multiple engines, the generation of photos from ID's is untested (and probably
not working), but if no one else is working on that, I'd be happy to give it a
If you've got any questions, please let me know.