I hope this helps, I rewrote Marek Domaniuk's FilmWeb engine (from CVS) using Andreas Goetz's IMDb engine as a template. The major changes included the following:
Added prefixes to film ID and actor IDs
Fixed it to grab the data from FilmWeb's new format
Added years to film searches
Added ability to get actor pictures
This file works with the current CVS version of VideoDB (replaces filmweb.php 1.1) and will also work with VideoDB 2.2.2 but actor pictures won't show since this version only works with IMDb actor pictures.
I've tried the engine with multiple films and it seems to work correctly (little hard to test as I don't read Polish), if anyone finds any problems, please e-mail me and I'll try to fix it.