Vector export for Java
Welcome to the sourceforge.net site of the VectorGraphics2D Java library. VectorGraphics2D provides implementations of Java's Graphics2D interface and allows to export painting operations to various vector file formats.
- Supports Encapsulated PostScript® (EPS), Scalable Vector Graphics (SVG), Portable Document Format (PDF)
- Rendering of all geometric shapes provided by the java.awt.Graphics2D interface
- Shapes and text can be made transparent (except in EPS)
- Arbitrary clipping paths can be defined
- Output of bitmap images
- Easily extensible
- Very small footprint (JAR is about 40 kilobytes)
Please visit the Trac wiki pages for more information.