Just a quick update from me. I've been knocked down by a case of the flu =
for a while, but I'm back. I've set up a new module on my local machine =
for the 3.x release and have been building a Maven project in it. I've =
started from the ground up basically. My intent is as follows:
1. Set up a basic Maven-based project.
2. Create simple dispatcher type servlet with the Spring framework to =
act as the Wiki core.
3. Merge as much as possible of the old VQWiki 2.7.x code into the new =
4. Get the whole Spring based version to compile and run.
5. Remove and re-code from scratch certain and specific areas. (for =
example internationalization or virtual wiki's)
6. Compile, test, test, test, rewrite, test, test, test and release =
VQWiki 3.0 RC1
I'll be checking the new module into CVS either this week or the =
beginning of next week. It won't be much, but it will be a start.
Tomorrow I'll try to send out the plan of attack so that you all know =