Learn how easy it is to sync an existing GitHub or Google Code repo to a SourceForge project! See Demo

Close

Welcome to Support

Support
2011-12-08
2013-05-08
  • Welcome to Support

• Elena
    Elena
    2012-02-10

I can not enter into phpMyAdmin ,writes "#1045 Cannot log in to the MySQL server". What can I do?

• Hoot912
    Hoot912
    2012-02-18

When I installed it a month ago I changed the password and saved it. I logged in using that password. Now that I am ready to actually use the program the password doesn't seem to work. Any suggestions?

• Paxxo
    Paxxo
    2012-02-25

My Vertrigoserv very slowly work in the browser what I can make? Some settings to speeder?

• Mindless
    Mindless
    2012-03-18

Hello, i have downloaded the 'Latest' VertrigoServ'
    However i have problem after Installing sort of Pop-up in the Icon Right Side.
    Preview:

How to solve this?

Thank you!

• Joe
    Joe
    2012-06-27

I had the same problem. I found info at http://www.sitepoint.com/unblock-port-80-on-windows-run-apache/
    I am running Windows 7 Starter, and I needed to open my command prompt as administrator (right click on Command Prompt in the start window, and enter "net stop was /y'. This shuts down the IIS service which is using port 80, so you can run apache.

• Joe
    Joe
    2012-06-27

OK, no one is using this forum, but it is the only place I can find to ask questions about Vertrigo. It says in the readme to change the default passwords for MySQL and SQLiteManager. But it does not tell you HOW to do that. Anyone know?

This is from 'I feel stupid'