Work at SourceForge, help us to make it a better place! We have an immediate need for a Support Technician in our San Francisco or Denver office.

Close

"@remarks" tag at module level

Help
Nic Lowe
2005-10-26
2013-05-26
  • Nic Lowe
    Nic Lowe
    2005-10-26

sheez i juist spent 1 hour thinking i was stupid before i  found this forum post.

That was a big waste of time!

• Blue Ninja
    Blue Ninja
    2005-11-27

I had this same problem, so I fixed it in the code. I'll be uploading it momentarily, hopefully it will help you out...

• I wasted hours thinking that the documentation about the @remarks tag was correct.  I guess this 4 year old bug is still present in the main source code?

• Carlos Garces
    Carlos Garces
    2006-10-17

In the last version of VBDOX the patch by blueninjasw has been added, maybe is fixed. I don't have time to update features, please see https://sourceforge.net/forum/forum.php?thread_id=1573238&forum_id=124580\).

If you are using the last version (2.1) please post your comments about @remarks tag and I'll update the documentation as soon as possible

• I'm using 2.1, and the contents of module-level @remarks is nowhere to be found in the output docs.  It works peachy for everything but modules.

Can anyone confirm or deny this?

• webber
    webber
    2009-05-09

old post, but for those who may read it....

v2.1 :

@remarks tag does not work at module level, yet .....

• i fixed the bug that java style parser doesn't parse module-level @remarks comments.
    overwrite the attached vbdoxext.dll to VBDOX 2.1.

Attachments