Just Launched: You can now import projects and releases from Google Code onto SourceForge
We are excited to release new functionality to enable a 1-click import from Google Code onto the Allura platform on SourceForge. You can import tickets, wikis, source, releases, and more with a few simple steps. Read More
Date: 2013-10-12 08:42:45 +0000 (Sat, 12 Oct 2013)
Deleted another empty package html file
--- ASL-src/trunk/src/VASL/counters/package.html 2013-10-12 08:42:19 UTC (rev 8860)
+++ ASL-src/trunk/src/VASL/counters/package.html 2013-10-12 08:42:45 UTC (rev 8861)
@@ -1,29 +0,0 @@
-<!DOCTYPE HTML PUBLIC "-//W3C//DTD HTML 3.2 Final//EN">
- @(#)package.html 1.60 98/01/27
- Copyright 1998 Sun Microsystems, Inc. 901 San Antonio Road,
- Palo Alto, California, 94303, U.S.A. All Rights Reserved.
- This software is the confidential and proprietary information of Sun
- Microsystems, Inc. ("Confidential Information"). You shall not
- disclose such Confidential Information and shall use it only in
- accordance with the terms of the license agreement you entered into
- with Sun.
- CopyrightVersion 1.2
-Contains classes for traits specific to ASL counters.
-<!-- Put @see and @since tags down here. -->
This was sent by the SourceForge.net collaborative development platform, the world's largest Open Source development site.