Work at SourceForge, help us to make it a better place! We have an immediate need for a Support Technician in our San Francisco or Denver office.

Close

How about Magentic (.nwp) converter?

Anonymous
2007-09-08
2013-04-11
  • Anonymous
    Anonymous
    2007-09-08

Hi!
    Do you know Magentic by IncrediMail? http://www.magentic.com/
    They are like Webshots. You can download photos in unknown format .nwp and you need special freeware to set them as wallpaper. But the program adds huge watermark "Magentic by IncrediMail", so I'm looking for a program to convert those .nwp to .jpg.

• Curt
      Curt
      2007-12-04

Thanks a lot, Hervé BRY, aka Setaou, for writing Ultimate Webshots Converter - it is sooo fine!
      However, I totally agree with 'quisquiliae': we need (your) help to convert those .nwp files, also! Please!

• Herve BRY
      Herve BRY
      2007-12-04

As I replied to Curt by e-mail:

I have no time at the moment to study this file format. I have had a quick look at it and it seems cyphered or compressed. It means that it would require not only a reverse engineering of the file format itself but also a reverse engineering of the program, to determine how to handle the files. This would take a lot of time, which I will not have until several month. Besides this, I do not use Magentic, so I have no personal motivation in doing this.

Setaou