- Bugfix: !!! Syntax error ute_class.inc line 1010 (v2.10) !!!
!!! Syntax error ute_class_filter.inc line 127 (v3.00) !!!
Due to some mishandling of SourceForge's CVS system I got one INC file
in UNIX format and one in MAC format. These formats are obviously *NOT*
supported by NT4 PWS/IIS. All files are now plain MS-DOS foramt.
- Bugfix: error when calling UTE with "pkey" parameter.
- Improvements in primary key detection.
There's a new version available ;-)
- Define (any number of) filters to search for records.
- A toolbar on top of the table view instead of some links below it.
- Display SQL statment being used to get table data.
- Exporting the table data as CSV file will no longer create a CSV file
in the "/export/" folder. The data will be created and sent "on the fly"
to the user's browser.
- Italian language definition file (by Marco De Sortis)
- Spanish language definition file (by Agustin Vega)
- Display Boolean fields as checkboxes instead of TRUE and FALSE.
- Bugifx: Removed table caching. This was responsible for heavy delay times
when opening large tables.
- Bugfix: when using the sort parameters "sort" and "sortdir" the defined
values where not resetted when switching the table using the LIST TABLES
- Bugfix: unable to update boolean fields in environments other then
German or English.
Just finished: v2.10
This is what has been changed/added:
- List all tables of a database if no tablename is set as URL parameter.
- Any number of fields to sort a table after: sort[n], sortdir[n]. For compatebility porpose the single parameters "sort" and "sortdir" are still valid.
- Dropdown lists to select page and pagesize instead of links.
- Custom URL parameters will be kept while navigating through a table.
- Fixed width of MEMO fields in table view mode.... read more
The complete new version of UTE is on it's way to be released. Come back soon !