From: Jeff Dike <jdike@ad...> - 2006-07-13 18:18:01
On Thu, Jul 13, 2006 at 01:24:21AM -0700, Andrew Morton wrote:
> > for(i=0;i<sizeof(zones_size)/sizeof(zones_size);i++)
> I spy an ARRAY_SIZE().
Yup, I did an ARRAY_SIZE pass a while ago, but I missed that somehow,
and some grepping shows there are a bunch more.
> Maybe this is an rc1-mm1 fix? Did Christoph's patches break UML, perhaps??
Yes, it's this bit in mmzone.h:
* A memory area that is only addressable by the kernel through
* mapping portions into its own address space. This is for example
* used by i386 to allow the kernel to address the memory beyond
* 900MB. The kernel will set up special mappings (page
* table entries on i386) for each page that the kernel needs to