I don't understand this. I'm running a couple of UMLs with
stress --cpu 1 --timeout 60s & top
and top is showing me 99-100% CPU consumption in both.
- When I start only one uml (TEST1) and the commande 'stress' inside uml:
* top inside uml is showing me processus 'stress' with 90% CPU consumption.
* top inside host is showing me uml with 100% CPU consumption.
- When I start two umls (TEST2) and the commande 'stress' inside two umls:
* top inside each umls are showing me processus 'stress' with 50% CPU consumption.
* top inside host is showing me each umls with 45% CPU consumption.
Ne gardez plus qu'une seule adresse mail ! Copiez vos mails vers Yahoo! Mail