Sincerely User mode linux developer....
please help me......
I want to configure network in user mode
but, I can't because eth0 is not appear;
My working process is ....
1. Kernel compile with network device support(all
2. After booting /usr/src/uml/linux/linux, I make
4. After login root, type ifconfig...
5. not appear eth0.... only appear lo
6. if I type ifconfig, result is ....
usermode:~# ifconfig eth0 192.168.0.254 up
failed - errno = 97
SIOCSIFFLAGS: Address family not supported by
socketpair failed - errno = 97
SIOCSIFFLAGS: Address family not
supported by protocol