* USE version 3.0.5 is a bugfix release with several internal improvements.
* The USE Model Validator plugin has been released in version 1.0.
* [SOIL] Explicit variable declaration is now default in operations.
Use 'declare var1 : type1, var2 : type2, ...;' after 'begin'.
The interactive mode on the command line stays implicitly typed.
The old behavior (implicit typing in operations) can be activated using the -implicitTypes switch.
* [OCL] Fixed wrong handling of undefined for operations append/prepend
on Sequence and OrderedSet
* [ASSL] Fixed bug in barrier statement
* [ASSL] Automatic calculation of barriers. Can be suppressed by using
the option -nb (no barriers) for gen start
* [ASSL] New Try-statement Try(Collection(Class), AttributeName, Sequence(Value)).
* [GUI] USE now saves a "default" Layout for the class diagram for a model.
* [GUI] Fixed object properties view to allow to set more then one attribute
at once.... read more
The main changes:
* [OCL] Added support for the closure operation introduced with OCL 2.3.
* [ASSL] New barrier statement to force backtracking if the invariant
or the expression specified by the barrier is false. The statement
can be used with an invariant name:
or with an boolean OCL expression:
Barrier([Person.allInstances()->isUnique(name)]); ... read more
Main improvements in 3.0.0:
- Integration of SOIL (Simple OCL-based Imperative Language)
- New features in Diagrams (owner of elements are highlighted, move selected items with arrow key, ...)
- ASSL now supports association classes
- Try command of the Generator improved
- Qualified association ends
For details have a look into the file NEWS shipped with USE.
Again, just a small bugfix release for the new show/hide/crop features of the object diagrams.
This time, just a small change to the new feature "OCL Selection" in object diagrams. Now it is possible to show, hide and crop sets of objects which have OclAny as their common supertype.
You just need this version, if you are using this feature.
The main improvements in this release are:
- New PlugIn architecture
- Cycle and sharing detection for aggregations and compositions
- Standard operations introduced with OCL 2.2 are supported
- File references in command files can now be specified with realative names
The new Version can now be downloaded. It contains a lot of improvements and fixes. See MantisBT under Hosted Apps for details.
IMPORTANT: Java 1.6 is now required.