OCL2Kodkod

Help
Hao
2012-04-04
2014-03-06
  • Hao
    Hao
    2012-04-04

anywhere i can get OCL2Kodkod, or any references about how to use this plug-in?

• mkuhlmann
    mkuhlmann
    2012-04-04

Hi,

currently we are reorganizing and extending the model validator (with respect to fundamental features and especially its usability). We will immediately inform you when a final version is available.

Best regards,
    Mirco

• any update on this?

thanks,
    Mustafa

• mkuhlmann
    mkuhlmann
    2012-10-11

Hi,

yes, the model validator is currently in beta status and will be released in December this year.

Best regards,
    Mirco

• Hi Mirco,

Have you released the model validator yet?

Thanks,
    Mustafa

• mkuhlmann
    mkuhlmann
    2013-02-28

Hi,

the Model Validator plugin has now been released.

Best regards,
    Mirco

• Hi,

Finally, I have been waiting for this for more than a year now :) Glad to see that it is available. I run the new version 3.0.4 and could not figure out how to use the validator. Are there any guidelines on how to use it?

Thanks,
    Mustafa

• mkuhlmann
    mkuhlmann
    2013-03-06

Hi Mustafa,

yes, we have added a readme file to the Model Validator with further information.

The Model Validator requires USE version 3.0.5. Furthermore, the ModelValidator_fat.jar must be copied into the lib/plugins directory of USE. Then it is automatically activated and can be used via the USE shell command 'kodkod'. (The command 'plugins' shows all available Model Validator commands and parameters.)

Best regards,
    Mirco

• Hi Mirco,

Thanks for the support. I downloaded USE version 3.0.5 but I could not figure out how to get the ModelValidator_fat.jar. Thanks a lot.

Mustafa

• Thanks a lot Mirco.

Mustafa

• Hi,

Is there any documentation about the use of the Validator other than the one in German?

I appreciate any help on this since my research is base on the use fo the model validator.

Thank you for your sopport.

Mustafa

• Lars Hamann
    Lars Hamann
    2014-03-05

Hi Mustafa,

please find attached an English version of the usage introductions for the ModelValidator.

Best regards

Lars

Attachments
  • Thanks a lot Lars. I would appreciate if you can update me with any coming improvements of the tool.

All the best,
    Mustafa