Menu

Documentation

Help
2007-09-13
2013-04-15
  • Nobody/Anonymous

There doesn't appear to be any documentation and (maybe its just me) I find the interface less than intuitive.  Will any documentation be forthcoming?  Even a quick "Getting Started" would help.

• Gabriele Gaspardis

We know that. We are working on a minimal documentation, but just not for now. You must wait for the next stable release, in which you'll find also a little user manual.
      Thanks, the UCM team.

• Nobody/Anonymous

What's the roadmap for the new release? any tentaive date?

Thanks

• Gabriele Gaspardis

There is no fixed roadmap at the moment.
        We are working at the documentation and testing the application now, so we hope to publish the Release Candidate (2.0.0.1-RC) with its help at the end of january 2008.
        The UCM team.

• Nobody/Anonymous

I've downloaded 2.0.0.0 - Beta 1, but can't find any documentation. When to expect?

• Gabriele Gaspardis

We are working on that. Documentation will be published as soon as possible, please be patient.

• Nobody/Anonymous

First of all, thank you for your effort.

Is documentation still not available?
      if that's the case, just a quick question, how do I get to see those tabs on the right hand side so that I can start listing items as seen in screenshots?  Much thanks

• Gabriele Gaspardis

Documentation is available into download section (only in english).
        To download the "2.0.0.1 User Guide" chm file, select the download section in the sourceforge project main site and then click on use case maker package. Then download the file.
        Bye, Gabriele.