From: Krzysztof Benedyczak <golbi@ic...> - 2011-10-28 18:49:56
UVOS server and Command Line Client release 1.5.0 is available from SF.
The EMI release will be included in update 10, on 24.11.2011.
- Fixed bug with wrong ping query. This occurred with MySQL DB in log
- Fixed bug: initdb script didn't ask for a confirmation when invoked
on an already initialized db
- Fixed bug: initdb script was quite often not initializing properly
the HSQL DB.
- Fixed bug: UVOS server doesn't load default attributes on startup
- New feature: UVOS server has now a GLUE 2 WS endpoint, which can be
queried to get information about the server. Currently only minimal
information is made available, including the server version. In uvos-clc
a new operation was added (getServerInfo) which can be used to query the