I've noticed problem, that Home storage is being destroyed by workflow engine when this Home is used as workflow storage.
- create workflow with script job (I've used ExampleWorkflow included in URC),
- click submit button,
- choose workflow engine,
- hit Next,
- choose Home storage at one of sites (let's say PLG-ICM-TEST),
- click Finish,
- after some time workflow is done,
- using popup menu on this workflow I choose to destroy it,
- next I try to refresh my TSS and I have such message:
Could not refresh resource properties of service Grid/TestBedRegistry/PLG-ICM-TEST/Target system @PLG-ICM-TEST/Storage Home @PLG-ICM-TEST: Resource unknown: Instance with ID <621e3c0d-0b66-4e72-a35c-872f1e32ef70> does not exist
Home storage is unaccessible and only thing I can do is to recreate TSS object.
Our setup uses unique storage IDs for storages, so based on URI they probably are seen like storages created under storage factory. Workflow System has also option to cleanup everything after it is destroyed:
I think, that there should be some other way to determine by Workflow System which storages are created using storage factory and which are just TSS storages.