UniConvertor is a universal multiplatform vector graphics translator. It uses sK1 engine to convert one format to another.
The main release feature is CorelDRAW X4 format support (CorelDRAW X4 was announced 10 days ago).
- CorelDraw ver.7-X3, X4 (CDR/CDT/CCX/CDRX/CMX)
- Adobe Illustrator up to 9 ver. (AI postscript based)
- Postscript (PS)
- Encapsulated Postscript (EPS)
- Computer Graphics Metafile (CGM)
- Windows Metafile (WMF)
- Scalable Vector Graphics (SVG)
-Skencil/Sketch/sK1 (SK and SK1)
- Acorn Draw (AFF)
- AI (Postscript based Adobe Illustrator 5.0 format)
- SVG (Scalable Vector Graphics)
- SK (Sketch/Skencil format)
- SK1 (sK1 format)
- CGM (Computer Graphics Metafile)
- WMF (Windows Metafile)
Win32 and MacOS X binaries will be added later but you can build UniConvertor for these platforms using source code tarball.