This release is improving the usability, stability and performance of UltraDefrag.
Here is a brief list of the changes:
- All disk processing algorithms were optimized for speed and efficiency.
- Support to optimize FAT disks was added.
- The ability to specify the file sorting order and criteria was added for optimization.
- Additional filters for fragment and file size were added.
- Optimization now makes use of all specified filters.
- The ability to minimize the window to the system tray was added.
- The ability to display the progress on the task bar icon was added for Windows 7® and above.
- File fragmentation reports are now no longer stored in the root folder of the drive, but in a sub-folder of the installation folder, so they are no longer left behind after removing UltraDefrag.
- The Explorer context menu handler is now configurable too.
- the following translations were added:
You are encouraged to upgrade to the latest release as soon as possible to take advantage of the enhancements.
You are welcome! Your help will be much appreciated!
UltraDefrag Team - Maintainer