Importing .TRK files

Help
2007-05-23
2013-04-23
  • Ivan Arlovsky
    Ivan Arlovsky
    2007-05-23

First, let me say say thank you for this great idea, for this great game. Stunts and Ultimate Stunts rocks! I am paying attention to the project for a while, but just recently I decided to download it.
      I played it a bit with the default tracks, but I am having trouble importing my own Broderbund Stunts tracks. When I am in the Track Editor, I click in the "Import Stunts track" option, then I select the directory which contains my tracks but none of them shows up, like the directory was empty.
      Forgive me if this is a lame question, but I found nothing in the English documentation about this or in this forum.

Thanks

• CJP
      CJP
      2007-05-24

Is this problem still present in version 0.7.1? That version includes a new file selection dialog in the track editor.

• Ivan Arlovsky
        Ivan Arlovsky
        2007-05-24

I am afraid so. The new import interface is neat, but it is not working here...
        If my specs help to solve this problem, I am running UStunts in Windows 2000, P4 3Ghz, 512 MB RAM and no 3D graphics card.

• CJP
      CJP
      2007-05-30

There's one thing you could try: change the extension of your track files from uppercase .TRK to lowercase .trk, or the other way around.

Please tell me whether this works. If it works, I should find a way to make the file dialog case-insensitive.