An example of empty sub-folders is our lcoa1
repository. I did a complete re-harvest of it on 10/15
and everything looked good. I went back to re-harvest
it on 11/20 and there were empty sub-folders as a
result. So, for instance, I have these two subfolders:
drwxrwxr-x 2 khage dlps 282624 Oct 15 22:40
drwxrwxr-x 2 khage dlps 4096 Nov 20 14:23
The first one has 5000 files in it, the second one has
no files in it.
Even more strange, the harvester reports that it has
the same number of files total -- 123268 on both 10/15
and 11/20, but in actual files I had 123268 on 10/15
and 123317 on 11/20. Perhaps that's the deleted files
syndrome, but maybe it has something to do with these
empty sub-folders. I hope I don't have duplicate
records sitting around.
I may not have given you a complete picture, so let me
know if you need more information.