CVS code currently broken.

2012-06-19
2013-02-27
  • The update to DCRaw 9.15 had a lot of API changes so the cvs code is currently broken and segfaults. Please use the cvs code from Yesterday for now. It can be checked out by the command:

cvs -z3 -d:pserver:anonymous@ufraw.cvs.sourceforge.net:/cvsroot/ufraw co -D 2012-06-18 ufraw

Regards,
    Niels Kristian

• My Linux notebook has broken down and has to be sent in for repair. I don't know when I will be able to fix the problems with the UFRaw cvs code. Stay tuned.

Regards,
    Niels Kristian

• I have just commited some fixes to the cvs code. It should fix the problems with segfaults. Please test.

Regards,
    Niels Kristian

• Alberto
    Alberto
    2012-06-28

I tested it quickly and it seems to work fine.

There is a problem with Canon 5DIII files: ufraw does not detect the orientation correctly. Actually I discovered that it is a dcraw problem, I contacted David Coffin and this should be fixed in the next release of dcraw.

Regards,
         Alberto

• Anonymous
    2012-06-29

It works, but the colors are all wrong. Sky is green, red is nonexistent, the histogram says 99 % of most pictures are underexposed in the red. It's like all pixels have been bitshifted far to the right, or byte swapped or something. Tried on ORF files from Olympus OM-D and E-P3.

• I will look into that problem sometime after the weekend.

Regards,
    Niels Kristian

• I have fixed the problem with the red color channel. Please test and report back.

Regards,
    Niels Kristian

• Hi Alberto.

I have upgraded DCRaw to version 9.16 in the cvs repository. Please test the orientation of your Canon 5D mk. III files now.

Regards,
    Niels Kristian

• Alberto
    Alberto
    2012-07-01

Niels,
    I confirm that it works fine now, thanks (to you and to David).

Regards,
        Alberto

• Anonymous
    2012-07-01

I can also confirm that the color problem is solved now. Thanks!

/Rasmus