Menu

Mysql Table Exception

2008-08-23
2013-04-29
  • Tarik Chehab

Tarik Chehab - 2008-08-23

good day gents,

I've successfully connected uengine to mysql but in the process manager whenever i try to deploy a process or create a form an exception is thrown.The exception is the following:

ProcessManagerError:com.mysql.jdbc.exceptions.MySQLSyntaxErrorException:
    Table 'lportal.bpm_seq' doesn't exist; nested exception is: java.lang.RuntimeException:
    com.mysql.jdbc.exceptions.MySQLSyntaxErrorException: Table 'lportal.bpm_seq' doesn't exist

the Table 'lportiral.bpm_seq' doesn't exist , and this table is not in the list of sql quries that are supplied to be created when connecting to mysql

please advise

thank you and have a good day

• Tarik Chehab

Tarik Chehab - 2008-09-06

Gents,

after executing the new script i got the following exception whenever i create a new form

ProcessManagerError:You have an error in your SQL syntax; check the manual that corresponds to your MySQL server version for the right syntax to use near 'SEQ_BPM_ProcDef as keyNumber from dual' at line 1; nested exception is: com.mysql.jdbc.exceptions.MySQLSyntaxErrorException: You have an error in your SQL syntax; check the manual that corresponds to your MySQL server version for the right syntax to use near 'SEQ_BPM_ProcDef as keyNumber from dual' at line 1

please advice.

• kviyer

kviyer - 2009-05-07

Tarik,

In my experience the script is updated only for the hsqldb database. The other scripts have not been updated frequently.

Here is what I have done..
        1. Run the inital server using the default settings i.e with hsqldb
        2. Setup a Mysql Server instance
        3. Use the HSQLDb/Mysql migrate tool to directly import from the hsqldb instance to the Mysql server.

The way to run the hsqldb in server mode is mentioned in the uengine manual.
        If you need further help I can dump my running mysql table script and email it to you.

cheers and all the best
        Krishna Iyer

• yalda

yalda - 2013-02-21

hi
    I connected Uengine to mysql successfully  only once time with some error like Tarik Chehab,and next time faced to this error:

Could not get JDBC Connection;nested exeption is org.apache.tomcat.dbcp.SQLNestedExeption:cannot create PoolableconnectionFactory

can you help me?
    thanks