Work at SourceForge, help us to make it a better place! We have an immediate need for a Support Technician in our San Francisco or Denver office.

Close

Help on Visual studio project files creation

2011-11-08
2013-05-28
  • Patrick Djo
    Patrick Djo
    2011-11-08

Hi,

I try to build the visual studio project files for Gold12update using vs7_convert.bat. I downloaded the latest ActivePerl but it ends with the error "syntax error at line 3, column 9, byte 51 at d:/Perl/lib/XML/Parser.pm line 187", which I suspect a version incompatibility.  If you could send me a package of all vcproj files even created with your U3D_SOURCE, it would be very helpful to me. 

Thanks
    Patrick
    zxpatric@gmail.com

• Anonymous
    2011-11-08

Ditto - VS project files would save a lot of suffering.

• Take a look at my attempt to repack sources for cmake build system.
    cmake can produce MSVC project file for you.

• Patrick Djo
    Patrick Djo
    2011-11-09

We have the integration with the visual studio in this case. So will still have to used the visual studio project files. If any one could post me your cooked visual studio files of Gold12 and/or Gold12update, it is appreciated.

• Did you try to take my repack, run cmake to get VS project and tune that VS project manually?

• Patrick Djo
    Patrick Djo
    2011-11-09

Hi Mvid,

How may I get your repack?

Thanks
    -Patrick

• Patrick Djo
    Patrick Djo
    2011-11-09

Mind I ask which version of 3Dif is in the .tar.gz? Gold12? Gold12update? thanks -patrick

• Gold12update + minor portability fixes + default compression is set to be minimal