compilation error on PC with CYGWIN

2007-04-24
2013-04-16
  • I am very interested in the Typhon code and would like to try it on my PC with CYGWIN installed. HOwever, when I tried to compile the Typhon 0.3.2, I successfully compiled all files but encountered the following errors during LINKINg process at the end. I used GFORTRAN as F90 compiler, as well as the lastest version of CGNS and metis. Could you please advise how to resolve the compilation problem?

Thanks!

---------------------------------------------------------------
    LINKING Typhon-seq ---
    external Libraries: /usr/local/lib/libcgns.a -L/usr/lib -llapack -lblas /usr/local/lib/libmetis.a
    TYPHON Libraries: libt_main.a libt_xio.a libt_cgns.a libt_zone.a libt_exchseq.a libt_param.a libt_vortex.a libt_eqns.a libt_eqkdif.a libt_mgrid.a libt_udf.so libt_mesh.a libt_pio.a libt_math.a libt_modcom.a
    ../Obj/main.o:main.f90:(.text+0x25e): undefined reference to `_integration_'
    libt_xio.a(output_tec_flux.o):output_tec_flux.f90:(.text+0x69): undefined reference to `_conditions_limites_'
    libt_xio.a(output_tec_flux.o):output_tec_flux.f90:(.text+0xbc): undefined reference to `_conditions_limites_'
    libt_xio.a(output_tec_flux.o):output_tec_flux.f90:(.text+0xf4): undefined reference to `_conditions_limites_'
    libt_xio.a(output_tec_flux.o):output_tec_flux.f90:(.text+0x12c): undefined reference to `_conditions_limites_'
    libt_xio.a(output_tec_flux.o):output_tec_flux.f90:(.text+0x174): undefined reference to `_conditions_limites_'
    libt_xio.a(output_tec_flux.o):output_tec_flux.f90:(.text+0x1a7): more undefined references to `_conditions_limites_' follow
    /usr/bin/ld: final link failed: Invalid operation
    collect2: ld returned 1 exit status
    make: *** [Typhon-seq] Error 1