tynt for K2 as well?

• teddy

Hi, I'm wondering if you are going to work on a K2 version for this great plugin
    A lot of people is using it to publish content, it's a very advanced (but simple to use) CCK similar system.

• Seth Kaplan
    Seth Kaplan

I just added K2 to my test system (stock Joomla 1.5 install) and added a sample category and piece of content and my plugin still works.  I don't have any other real experience with K2 but admit it's a pretty powerful feature.  CCK's are nice.  Since K2 is ultimate a Joomla component (and modules and plugins) I'm not sure why this component wouldn't work all of a sudden.  All my component does is look for the < /body > tag in your final HTML and insert the Tynt Javascript just before that.  If you've got Google Analytics installs, my code just slips between GA and that close body tag.

So again, I'm not sure why my plugin wouldn't work if you have K2 installed.  But if you gave it a shot and installed my plugin and it didn't work (because you have K2 installed or just because) then let me know so I can take a look at your site.

• Seth