From: Peter Thoeny <peter.public@tw...> - 2011-05-25 05:03:21
I wrote a blog post on how to create image-less gauges, http://twiki.org/cgi-bin/view/Blog/BlogEntry201105x1
- this is in response to discussions Tait Cyrus and I had last week
on how to improve the GaugePlugin.
I invite you to wrote blog posts. Also, please ask around if someone
is interested in writing a blog post on twiki.org. You could write a
blog on how TWiki helps your organization be more productive, how you
as a consultant can help customers using TWiki, or some new
technologies that could be integrated with TWiki. More ideas for blog
topics are listed at http://twiki.org/cgi-bin/view/Blog/BlogIdeas.
* Peter Thoeny, CTO - peter.thoeny.public[at]twiki.net
* http://twiki.net - Twiki, Inc. - Enterprise Agility
* http://twiki.org - is your team already TWiki enabled?
* Knowledge cannot be managed, it can be discovered and shared
* This e-mail is: (_) private (_) ask first (x) public