Ok, I've found my way, changed makefile for nokia target and now it works fine with locales and fullscreen.
A fresh build will follow.
Ok, I've found some more time for 770/800 build,
I restarted from the CVS code (still don't have login access to it :( ), I'm trying to do it the "debian" way...
I've found a lot of problems since there is probably a bug in tuxpaint.c:
The NOKIA_770 flag, set WINDOW_WIDTH variable but the following lines:
WINDOW_WIDTH = 800;
WINDOW_HEIGHT = 600;
reset them to 800x600, solved moving those lines before the nokia and olpc ifdef.
Another issue I cannot solve is that localization don't work, all locales are in the right place but the language is fixed to english.
Even the command line switches for language don't help.