Yesterday on 28 December 2012 TUTOS 1.9 was released. The major topics are listed below:
and a lot of things I usally forgot to mention
TUTOS has now moved to Subversion.
All new changes to our sourcecode will now happen on subversion.
After more than ten years on sourceforge today on December 28 2010 we released the new version 1.7 of TUTOS
1.7.20101228 introduces some new features and as always makes the existing things a lot better.
The new features include:
* TUTOS is now much more customizable for the users organizational needs
* the scrum and testmanager modules introduced in the last release become more useable for day to day work
* features can now be enabled or disabled for every single object. As a example: You can now exclude some user or groups from the addition of bugs or notes or ... for a specific project
* updated ajax based input fields... read more
On March 30 we released the new version 1.6 of TUTOS
1.6.20100330 introduces some new features and as always makes the existing things a lot better.
The new features include:
* a new menu system using jquery (use new2_layout as layout)
* a module for supporting tests (define manage and run tests)
* a module for supporting the agile scrum process in your projects
The noteable extensions are:
* better search features when using extended search forms
* linking existing documents to new objects
* hook functions for customization (see our wiki for details)... read more
On June 29 the latest release of TUTOS went public
The 1.5.20090629 release introduces some new features and as always fixes everything that looks like a bug and we have seen since the last release.
1) Stored Queries for overview pages.
You can store a query that has produced a overview page.
The queries are simply stored as URL objects of some
special category and can be made public usiong permissions.
2) Virtual groups for access control. Now it is possible to give permissions to groups like "Developers of project X" where the membership questions is resolved whenever someone tries to gain access.
3) A module creating rss feeds.
4) permissions for mytutos info blocks generated by modules
The permission block allows you to define the blocks seen on mytutos.
5) State transition control. It is now possible to define the States and state tansitions possible in Projects , Tasks , Invoices etc. It is also possible to limit the asllowed transitions to a some users and/or groups.
6) module specific config pages (see admin_show.php)... read more
Major change: TUTOS now uses UTF-8 for all its text representation.
This means that all characters in the Unicode standard can be
represented by TUTOS - one size fits all! (There are implications
for upgrading users from earlier versions of TUTOS, who should read
the release notes carefully before proceeding.)
Extensive Ajax support
TUTOS now features extensive Ajax support on selections. Instead of submitting a form and getting a partial match on, for example, a product, TUTOS now uses Ajax to show matching selections as you type.
Add server-side files as documents... read more
About 9 month after the last major release and 2 month beta testing, the OpenSource Grupware and Projectmanagement system TUTOS was released in a new 1.1. The new releasae features a lot of enhancments new tools and useful stuff. TUTOS is the ultimate team organization software, a webbased groupware or ERP/CRM system to manage events/calendars, addresses, teams, projects, tasks, bugs, mailboxes, documents and your time spent with these things.
After about two month of silence today the a new release of TUTOS is going public.
Release 1.0.20021111 will fix all accepted bugs since the last realse and add the meanwhile oimportant support for Apache 2 based systems. It will also provide better performance with less database queries and improve the handling of non latin charsets.
After 4 months of development there is a new Release of TUTOS.
Thanks to some contributors around the world. TUTOS now
supports Simplified Chinese, Traditional Chinese and Russsian. Spanish was upgradet from a babelfish translations to a real one !
These features will first appear with todays "20001129" release.
The Project-/Bug- and Installationmanagement of TUTOS nw supports timetracking to help you to keep track on all your project related efforts.
Bugtracking can now produce a small statistics page.
TUTOS now uses the imap support of PHP to manage
project/product specific mailboxes. All project specific
mail could be read and found in one place.
TUTOS now supports 2.5 :-) database systems
- mysql (please test)
- oracle (stiil needs some fixes)