Turck MMCache is a opcode cache for PHP. It increases performance of PHP scripts by caching them in compiled state, so that the overhead of compiling is almost completely eliminated. Also it uses some optimizations for speed up of PHP scripts execution. Turck MMCache typically reduces server load and increases the speed of your PHP code by 1-10 times. It was tested under Linux and Windows with Apache 1.3 and 2.0 and PHP 4.
- added new configuration directive "mmcache.shm_size"
- implemented memory info for Windows version
- improved shared memory usage
- added some new optimizations
- fixed some optimizer bugs
- tested with PHP 4.3.1