Preparing a new release

Developers
2005-04-18
2013-04-30
  • Ron Forrester
    Ron Forrester
    2005-04-18

Just a quick note that I am alive, and I am currently preparing a new release. This release will be basically an import of Paul Herman's excellent port, and we'll move forward with that code base which supports many more platforms. The source control for this will be via subversion on a system I host, so CVS will be turned off here, but all other project management features will remain here.

It's going a little slower than I'd like, but rest assured I will get a new source and binary (compiled on a modern gentoo system) out asap.

Cheers,
    rjf&

• Joseph C. Ates
      Joseph C. Ates
      2005-05-08

What's the new address for the source repositories?

• Ron Forrester
        Ron Forrester
        2005-05-08

The new source repos isn't quite ready yet. I will post to the list(s) when it is. It will be subversion, with read only anon access.

Soon...

rjf&

• rabeldable
      rabeldable
      2005-09-28

Its now September, do you need any help with getting the source repos ready?

Let us know.

David

• Ron Forrester
        Ron Forrester
        2005-09-28

Actually, it's the END of September!!

I asked a while ago if people would help me check out the source repos and make sure it looked good -- no takers.

If you (or anyone else) wants to help, and are familiar with building from source (via autoconf), please send me a private email and I will get you repos (subversion) access.

Thanks,
        rjf&

• rabeldable
      rabeldable
      2005-09-28

I'm in.. I sent you a message.

David

• tangent404
      tangent404
      2005-11-14

I am also willing to help, and two of my classmates and I would like to make some additions to Tripwire for a school project.  I sent you an email, but I just changed my sourceforge email address before that from one that I no longer have access to and it looks as though it may not have taken effect yet.  Just in case, will cc your response to "joshz -at- cc.gatech.edu" to make sure it goes to an account I still have?

Thanks,
      Josh