From: F Wolff <friedel@tr...> - 2010-02-01 15:38:55
Today the Translate team released version 1.5.3 of the Translate
Toolkit. The Translate Toolkit contains many useful tools for
translation, management, and quality control. It is the technology
platform for Pootle, Virtaal, and other software.
This is mostly a bug-fix release.
This work was made possible by many volunteers and our funders:
- ANLoc, funded by IDRC http://africanlocalisation.net/
- Plural information for more languages
- Cleaner language names (for the benefit of Pootle and Virtaal)
- Skype support for prop2po and po2prop [by Filip Miletić]
- Small improvement to Qt .ts support
- Other small bugfixes
This release also allows the use of --help and --manpage options for the
converters for .ini files and subtitles without their dependencies being
present. This should make packaging a bit easier for our Debian
maintainer. Many thanks for everybody helping to package our software.
Any volunteers for openSUSE?
Full feature list
The Translate team