Translate-SWF has moved from SourceForge to GitHub
Why? Read this: http://www.flagstonesoftware.com/blog/2010/11/considering-a-move-to-memphis/
Translate AS1 is now available for download. This release contains two useful bug fixes:
1. the var keyword can now be used in for..in statements.
2. event handlers no longer contain duplicate string references.
The release notes has all the details, http://www.flagstonesoftware.com/downloads/translate-as1-2.0.5.txt
Version 2.0.4 of Translate AS1 is now available for download. With this release full support for
Actionscript 1.x is not provided.
1. updateAfterEvent() can now be called with no arguments.
2. Flash version is now set correctly when encoding nodes.
3. WaitForFrame2 actions are now encoded with the correct length.
4. Line numbers are correct when reporting a parse error.
5. Negative integer literals are now parsed correctly.
6. Strings not included in strings table are decoded correctly.
7. gotoAndStop and gotoAndPlay are now encoded correctly.
8. User-defined functions now generate arguments in the correct order.... read more
Version 2.0.3 of Translate AS1 is now available for download. This release has a number of major improvements to the grammar file and fixes a number of bugs.
The legacy function, random(), is now supported.
Unary operators can now be used on object attributes.
Arguments for anonymous functions are now supported.
Variables with local scope are supported.
String literals are now encoded correctly.... read more
After a long time (too long) Translate AS1 2.0.2 is now available for download. This release fixes a lot of bugs. The grammar for the ActionScript is also updated to better support version 1 of the language.
The package was also restructured so the layout matches Transform. Also included is the full set of ActionScript code snippets used to test the compiler. The code snippets are also a useful guide to see which of your favourite ActionScript syntax is not supported.... read more