Learn how easy it is to sync an existing GitHub or Google Code repo to a SourceForge project! See Demo
I have created Orpheus package for C++ Builder 2010. If someone is interested it can be downloaded from here: http://users.chariot.net.au/~witek/Orpheus/OrpheusCbuilder2010.zip
I have installed Orpheus components under C++ Builder and run some of the example programs and everything seems to work fine. If other people are happy, maybe it can be added to sourceforge bundle.
Here is installation instruction:
1. Download and unzip the latest Orpheus bundle from sourceforge. The current one is: Orpheus407AU_4.zip .
2. Download Orpheus C++ Builder package from my website: http://users.chariot.net.au/~witek/Orpheus/OrpheusCbuilder2010.zip
Unzip files to packages folder, where other packages from sourceforge are unzipped.
3. Start C++ Builder 2010 and open file OrpheusCbuilder2010.groupproj from packages folder.
4. In the Project Manager right click on the package O406_d61_2010.bpl and select Install.
5. Packages are compiled and installed.
6. From top menu choose Tools > Options > C++ Options. Add source directory of the unzipped sourceforge bundle to Include path.
Now you can start new C++ builder vcl application and use Orpheus components.
Sorry Guys, it was meant for Orpheus forum