I have found that calling TAbZipKit.ExtractToStream() after TAbZipKit.Move() results in duplicate filename.
So the same filename exists twice in the archive:
- once with original moved data.
- once with new data from the ExtractToStream() stream parameter.
The attached console code demonstrates this:
- It creates a test.zip that contains 'file-a-old.txt'.
- It now opens this file, and appends data using ExtractToStream() and AddFromStream(). Ok so far.
- It now renames this file. Ok so far.
- It now opens this file, and appends data again. This results in duplicate filenames.
(mentioned in this [a02d9dc10] discussion)
(and SF text formatting seems to be broken?)