Toxtree-v2.6.6 is a stable release including new features and bug fixes.
Toxtree 2.6.6 is distributed with Java 7 installer
build date 15 June 2014
updated to Open Parser for Systematic IUPAC Nomenclature (OPSIN) 1.5.0;
updated to ambit-2.5.6;
fixed bug causing errors when starting in Linux;
included jre-7u60-windows-i586.exe in Windows installer;... read more
We are pleased to announce a new release of Toxtree software.
Toxtree 2.6.0 features 17 plugins, developed by various teams worldwide.
* Toxtree-v2.6.0 (build date 10 Jul 2013): - updated to cdk 1.4.11; - updated to Open Parser for Systematic IUPAC Nomenclature (OPSIN) 1.4.0; - updated to ambit-2.4.12; - renamed the Skin sensitisation alerts plugin to Skin sensitisation reactivity domains;... [read more](/p/toxtree/news/2013/07/toxtree-260-release/)
As you probably know, we've been talking for several months about the imminent upgrade of the SourceForge developer platform. A few weeks ago we announced (http://sourceforge.net/blog/upgrades-april22/) that starting April 22, we would be upgrading all projects that had not yet done so on their own. That time has arrived.
We wanted to let you know that we've upgraded your project, Toxic Hazard Estimation, to the new SourceForge developer platform. The next time you log in, things will look a little different.... read more
Toxtree developer version 2.5.8 available at Maven repository
Toxtree FAQ is updated with a new entry "How to run Toxtree predictions from (Java) code?"
Toxtree-v2.5.1 is a stable bug fix release.
Silvia Lapenna and Andrew Worth,Analysis of the Cramer classification scheme for oral systemic toxicity - implications for its
implementation in Toxtree, EUR 24898 EN. Publications Office of the European Union, Luxembourg, 2011
Welcome to the Toxtree group at LinkedIn
We're pleased to announce a new version of Toxtree. It includes a
range of new functionalities and some bug fixes.
Please have a look at
http://www.ideaconsult.net/web/ngn/blogs/-/blogs/new-toxtree-2-5-0-release for more details.
Toxtree is a full-featured and flexible user-friendly open source application, which is able to estimate toxic hazard by applying a decision tree approach. Currently it includes 9 plugins:
* Cramer rules
* Verhaar scheme
* Skin irritation prediction
* Eye irritation prediction
* Benigni / Bossa rulebase for mutagenicity and carcinogenicity
* START biodegradation and persistence
* Structure Alerts for the in vivo micronucleus assay in rodents
* Cramer rules with extensions
* Structure Alerts for identification of Michael Acceptors... read more
Toxtree is a full-featured and flexible user-friendly open source application, which is able to estimate toxic hazard by applying a decision tree approach. Toxtree is written in Java and therefore platform independent. Unzip the package and run Toxtree/Toxtree-1.20.jar to start the program.
toxTree source has been updated to work with recent CDK library http://cdk.sf.net/