TortoiseSVN 1.8.4 is ready for download.
It is linked against Subversion 1.8.5.
This is a bugfix-only release.
You can get it from our download page:
Please note: Subversion 1.8.5 fixes two security issues (CVE-2013-4558 and CVE-2013-4505), but these only affect Subversion servers. TortoiseSVN is not affected by that.
More information on these vulnerabilities, including the relevant advisories and potential attack vectors and workarounds, can be found on the Subversion security website: http://subversion.apache.org/security/
The changelog since 1.8.3:
- BUG: Issue 584: Revert from log dialog bottom pane fails if the file was deleted. (Sergey Azarkevich)
- BUG: Issue #585: repo browser doesn't refresh directory browser when clicking "up a directory". (Stefan)
- BUG: Issue #587: wrong colors in locatorbar in TortoiseBlame. (Stefan)
- BUG: Issue #588: subwcrev crash after replacing $WCREV$ in UTF-16 encoded file. (Stefan)
- BUG: Issue #590: "create patch" for added files always includes parent folders. (Stefan)
- NEW: Issue #586: Option to disable SVNParentPath handling in repo browser. (Stefan)