Maybe I’m dumb, but I cant figure out how to fill in the Make new Module dialog in order to create a repository. I am attempting to do this on my computer (as a test) . My computer is part of my domain, (mydomain) and I am running Vista. To make it simple,
1. I am planning to use Windows authentication as the protocol.
2. What are the protocol parameters that are required for Windows Authentication?
3. For server I simply enter the name of my computer [mycomputer]
4. I leave the port blank
5. For Repository Folder, I enter the folder. I have tried D:\foldername and just /foldername
6. For User Name, I enter my windows logon account user name.
7. Where/how do I specify my windows password?
8. For Module, I allow it to default to the folder that I originally right mouse clicked on to select the New Module menu choice.
When I click the OK button, I get the message:
Trouble launching the CVS Process: cvs.exe –q import –m foldername tcvs-vendor tcvs-release On folder:
C:\users\Me~a.xxx\appData\Local\Temp\TortoiseCVS make new module temp\
The handle is invalid
Can someone help me. It is probably just a syntax problem