• sfinks
    sfinks
    2006-11-11

test1

• Ryan S.
      Ryan S.
      2006-12-11

test :P

you got some serious potential with this program.  Connection speeds are already top-notch.  You probably already know this, but the GUI needs some major work done :P  I'm a pretty good GUI-invisionary, so I can give you some ideas.  Also I'm teaching myself some Blender, so I can also make you a better program icon :P

Thank You,
      Ryan

• sfinks
      sfinks
      2006-12-13

Thanks .. :)

GUI certainly needs work.. Thing is that I'm quite busy with my daywork and other occupations.
      I've planned so that first I develop program technical features , when essential things are working properly then I'll be dealing with GUI.

About icon - of course its welcome. It should be .xpm format (.ico too, but that I can convert from .xpm myself).

• Neatofx
      Neatofx
      2006-12-13

So far I like .. GUI needs work but its simple.. Only problem thus far is that it crashes on me when I close which is not a real big deal :p

• sfinks
        sfinks
        2006-12-13

Thanks Neatofx,

About crash - is it under windows or something else? Does it outputs anything, any log file or error window ?

• Neatofx
      Neatofx
      2006-12-14

Crash doesnt seem to be happening anymore (Dont ask me why lol).. But it gave me an error forgot to SC it (sorry) and no log of it :(

• Milk_Inc
      Milk_Inc
      2006-12-20

I there can u help how to compile i cannto do it if will be a deb i will apreciate i tried on windows is ncie but i m using Ubuntu more than windows i m kinda new take care :D.

• Lost Angel
      Lost Angel
      2007-03-28

Hi mate!
      Thanks for a great client. From what the site tells, it supports dht - is there a way to switch this on/off and to see how many nodes it is connected to through dht? Also last post is year 2006 - are you still developing?
      Do you know of Halite torrent - also open source in C++ - did you check its source for useful code bits?

• mm
      mm
      2007-08-11

Hi all!
      Also thanks from me for this client!
      I like and use it, because its not so full of stuff, that is (normally) not necessary.
      So, a little, tiny client!
      I will also use it in the future.
      Have fun while developing!
      steve