Hi all, I buided tora 1.3.18 with mingw on Windows.
It needs a little change, out of the box the compilation fails because no confug.h exists.
I create a config.h with the following line:

#define TOVERSION "1.3.18"

and it worked. Maybe README.WINDOWS should be updated.
Where can I upload the zip with the compiled Tora? (It's near 8 Mb, I can't send it with an e-mail).
Ciao

>-----Messaggio originale-----
>Da: tora-develop-admin@lists.sourceforge.net
>[mailto:tora-develop-admin@lists.sourceforge.net] Per conto di
>Mike Johnson
>Inviato: martedý 5 luglio 2005 22.36
>A: Neulinger, Nathan
>Cc: Raj; TOra Dev List
>Oggetto: Re: [Tora-develop] Can someone do a windows release?
>
>how's that going? anything the rest of us can work on?
>
>Neulinger, Nathan wrote:
>> Alexey is working on getting us converted to the QScintilla editor to
>> resolve most of this problem in a better long term fashion... The
>> current editor is a carry forward from an OLD Qt release.
>>
>>
>> ------------------------------------------------------------
>> Nathan Neulinger EMail: nneul@umr.edu
>> University of Missouri - Rolla Phone: (573) 341-6679
>> UMR Information Technology Fax: (573) 341-4216
>>
>>
>>
>>>-----Original Message-----
>>>From: Raj [mailto:sourceforge@raj.homelinux.com]
>>>Sent: Wednesday, June 29, 2005 3:25 PM
>>>To: Neulinger, Nathan
>>>Cc: Mike Johnson; TOra Dev List
>>>Subject: RE: [Tora-develop] Can someone do a windows release?
>>>
>>>anybody tested TOra with qt4 yet? can we do a windows
>>>release with qt4
>>>that (hopefully) won't have the editor problem? From what I
>>>understand,
>>>the mingw build has serious usability issues..
>>>--Raj.
>>>
>>>
>>>On Wed, 2005-06-29 at 13:21 -0500, Neulinger, Nathan wrote:
>>>
>>>>I believe Alexey is working on getting one built.
>>>>
>>>>-- Nathan
>>>>
>>>>------------------------------------------------------------
>>>>Nathan Neulinger EMail: nneul@umr.edu
>>>>University of Missouri - Rolla Phone: (573) 341-6679
>>>>UMR Information Technology Fax: (573) 341-4216
>>>>
>>>>
>>>>
>>>>>-----Original Message-----
>>>>>From: Mike Johnson [mailto:mrjohnson@miketec.org]
>>>>>Sent: Wednesday, June 29, 2005 1:15 PM
>>>>>To: Neulinger, Nathan
>>>>>Cc: TOra Dev List
>>>>>Subject: Re: [Tora-develop] Can someone do a windows release?
>>>>>
>>>>>i'll work on it if nobody else is....
>>>>>
>>>>>Neulinger, Nathan wrote:
>>>>>
>>>>>>If I go ahead and tag and tarball a new tora release with
>>>>>
>>>>>the various
>>>>>
>>>>>>KDE patches, can someone go ahead and do a windows binary build?
>>>>>>
>>>>>>We're getting so many of the same questions about problems
>>>>>
>>>>>traced to the
>>>>>
>>>>>>KDE shortcuts stuff.....
>>>>>>
>>>>>>-- Nathan
>>>>>>
>>>>>>------------------------------------------------------------
>>>>>>Nathan Neulinger EMail: nneul@umr.edu
>>>>>>University of Missouri - Rolla Phone: (573) 341-6679
>>>>>>UMR Information Technology Fax: (573) 341-4216
>>>>>>
>>>>>>
>>>>>>-------------------------------------------------------
>>>>>>SF.Net email is sponsored by: Discover Easy Linux Migration
>>>>>
>>>>>Strategies
>>>>>
>>>>>>from IBM. Find simple to follow Roadmaps,
>>>
>>>straightforward articles,
>>>
>>>>>>informative Webcasts and more! Get everything you need
>>>
>>>to get up to
>>>
>>>>>>speed, fast. http://ads.osdn.com/?ad_idt77&alloc_id492&op=click
>>>>>>_______________________________________________
>>>>>>Tora-develop mailing list
>>>>>>Tora-develop@lists.sourceforge.net
>>>>>>https://lists.sourceforge.net/lists/listinfo/tora-develop
>>>>>
>>>>>
>>>>
>>>>-------------------------------------------------------
>>>>SF.Net email is sponsored by: Discover Easy Linux Migration
>>>
>>>Strategies
>>>
>>>>from IBM. Find simple to follow Roadmaps, straightforward articles,
>>>>informative Webcasts and more! Get everything you need to get up to
>>>>speed, fast. http://ads.osdn.com/?ad_idt77&alloc_id492&opk
>>>>_______________________________________________
>>>>Tora-develop mailing list
>>>>Tora-develop@lists.sourceforge.net
>>>>https://lists.sourceforge.net/lists/listinfo/tora-develop
>>>
>>>--
>>>Raj
>>>
>>>
>>>
>
>
>-------------------------------------------------------
>SF.Net email is sponsored by: Discover Easy Linux Migration Strategies
>from IBM. Find simple to follow Roadmaps, straightforward articles,
>informative Webcasts and more! Get everything you need to get up to
>speed, fast. http://ads.osdn.com/?ad_id=7477&alloc_id=16492&op=click
>_______________________________________________
>Tora-develop mailing list
>Tora-develop@lists.sourceforge.net
>https://lists.sourceforge.net/lists/listinfo/tora-develop
>
--------------------------------------------------------------------
CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE
This message and its attachments are addressed solely to the persons
above and may contain confidential information. If you have received
the message in error, be informed that any use of the content hereof
is prohibited. Please return it immediately to the sender and delete
the message. Should you have any questions, please contact us by
replying to
webmaster@telecomitalia.it.
        Thank you
                                       
www.telecomitalia.it
--------------------------------------------------------------------