I would like a tool that shows current locks. Orac
does these, which are very useful...
1) What locks are there on what objects and held by whom?
2) Who is holding back whom from accessing an object?
3) Rollback locks
Logged In: YES
1) You can see what locks each session is held in the
2) You can see this in the tuning menu.
3) Don't really know about these.
Logged In: NO
1) True, but you cannot see what session has a lock on an
object without going through each session. Most of the time
I want to know who has object X locked and not what objects
does user X have locked.
2) But this does not seem to show you which session is
blocking which other session. That is, it only shows one
side of the who is blocking whom.
3) If you want, I can send you the SQL I use to grab all the
Please send me the lock the SQL. Sorry for taking so long to
get back to this. It fell through the cracks.