Work at SourceForge, help us to make it a better place! We have an immediate need for a Support Technician in our San Francisco or Denver office.

Close

Tora 2 for Win incorrect drug&drop ...

Help
yurad
2009-12-16
2012-12-13
  • yurad
    yurad
    2009-12-16

when I drug& drop a selection in editor I can just move the selection from one place to another, but not copy it. Is it a bug related to Windows port?

• Petr Vaněk
    Petr Vaněk
    2010-01-05

move? copy?
    There should work standard shortcuts (ctrl+c, ctrl+v, or ctrl+x)

• yurad
    yurad
    2010-01-07

When I make a selection in the text and start to drug it I see the sign "+" moving with the drugging cursor . in all other editors this  "+"  means  that I will copy the selected text like regular copy-paste operation. (The original selection is not changed and the new copy of selected text is inserted in the place where I "drop" it.)  But, in Tora editor the original selection disappears after I release the button. That means that with "+" sign it works like "cut and paste ".
    when I hold Shift and drug the selection I don't see the sign "+"  on the cursor. In all other editors such case works like "cut and paste". But, in Tora editor the selected text disappears and is not inserted in the new place. So, it works like "select and delete".