TopicEngine is a fully-featured eggdrop TCL script allowing management of topics in multiple channels.
New in this release:
- New permissions system, much easier to understand
- Now uses +topicengine flag on channels to allow access
- Channels can be dynamically added and removed without a restart
- Complains if not opped when a command is used
- Setting the topic with /topic triggers a backup so it can be undone
TopicEngine is an advanced IRC topic management script for eggdrop bots.
1.18 improves the append command, and adds a new insert command (to add to the start of the topic), an undo command, and a regexp command to allow regular expression modification of topic elements. Several bugs have also been fixed.
The TopicEngine is a TCL script for eggdrop bots for managing channel topics.
This is the first release on SourceForge of an existing project, with a couple of minor updates and fixes over the previous version.