Another TMAPI release...another TM4J release :)
New in this release:
- TMAPI support updated to TMAPI 1.0 beta release
- Bug fixes to the TMAPI implementation. The implementation now passes
all of the TMAPI test suite. The TMAPI test suite is now included
in the source distribution and is invoked as part of the build
file target 'all-tests'
- The org.tm4j.tolog.Extension interface has been extended with an
initialise(TopicMap) method which is invoked when the extenstion
class is instantiated by the QueryEvaluator allowing for some
initialisation to be performed prior to any predicate evaluation.
Thanks to Stefan Henke for the suggestions.
- Fixed a bug in XTMWriter which caused topics with only a single
subject indicator or only a subject address to be skipped during
output. (Thanks to Stefan Lischke for the bug report)
- Added new configuration property "writeStubs" to the
TopicMapSerializer this exposes the functionality in XTMWriter to
optionally suppress topics that contain only a subject address
reference or a single subject indicator and no other properties.
Also added a -m option to the Merge command-line application to
minimize the number of topic elements in the output using this
As usual, source/binary packages can be downloaded from the TM4J project
page on SourceForge.
Kal Ahmed <kal@...>